ADSS is a leading CFD broker that offers speculation on the price movements on various assets, including forex, stocks, cryptocurrencies, commodities, and indices. The broker is authorised and licensed by the SCA in the UAE, where it is headquartered, as well as by the FCA in the United Kingdom.
The broker is established in the MENA region and worldwide, and it has won multiple awards in recent years for its innovative services and sophisticated trading platform, including Best Forex Broker in the Middle East (Forex Expo Dubai 2022 and Forex Traders Summit Dubai 2022).
This review will cover ADSS’ product offering, its trading platform, account types and tiers, educational resources, and finally, partnership opportunities for individuals and corporations. If you are looking for a CFD broker in the GCC or wider MENA region, we can highly recommend ADSS.
Stand-out feature: trade execution with no commissions
One of the first things we will discuss in this review is the stand-out feature of ADSS: trading with no commissions. The CFD broker is forthright about this perk, which will be appealing to those who trade in high volumes or frequency. Even for regular traders, this is a big added benefit on top of low spreads and a low barrier to entry, with minimum deposit requirements starting from 100 USD for the Classic account.
ADSS offers direct access to a range of financial markets, with tradable assets including spot forex and CFDs on forex, equities, indices, cryptocurrencies, and commodities.
· Forex: 60+ FX pairs including majors, minors, and exotics, with leverage of up to 500:1.
· Equities: access to global markets ranging from the NYSE and the NASDAQ to the HKEX, as well as markets in the GCC region, with leverage of up to 20:1 via CFDs.
· Indices: major and minor indices across APAC, Europe, and North America, such as the FTSE 100, the DAX, US30, US50, the Hang Seng Index, the Nikkei 225, and more. Leverage of up to 333:1 via CFDs.
· Cryptocurrencies: speculate on Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin, with leverage of up to 4:1 via CFDs.
· Commodities: access to the global commodities market, including gold, silver, coffee, heating oil and natural gas, with leverage of up to 200:1 via CFDs.
Account types available
ADSS offers live and demo trading accounts on their proprietary trading platform and on MT4.
Live account types
Live accounts are separated into Individual and Corporate. Individual live accounts come in three tiers, with different minimum deposit requirements and perks: Classic, Elite, and Elite+.
Classic accounts begin at 100 USD, and traders can access live market rates with competitive spreads. Trading with leverage via CFD is up to 500:1, and traders can access training courses.
Elite accounts begin at 100,000 USD, and traders can enjoy all the perks of Classic account holders, with 25% lower spreads. They can also receive the help of a dedicated senior manager and gain access to +Elite events. This account tier covers multi-base currency trading.
Elite+ accounts begin at 250,000 USD, and traders can enjoy all the perks of the previous tiers, with even lower spreads. On top of a dedicated senior manager, they can also receive the help of a sales trader.
ADSS offers a free demo CFD trading account for those who are keen to hone their skills or try out the platform before going live. The demo account allows traders to trade risk-free in a simulated trading environment, with virtual funds that can be reset upon request. Traders can also access the broker’s educational content library for free.
There is a small fee charged for fund processing per withdrawal, however, it is negligible. There is also the possibility that additional fees may be incurred on the bank’s side. No fees are charged for fund deposits, and no fees are charged for account inactivity.
The ADSS trading platform
ADSS has its own proprietary trading platform and supports MT4 trading, giving registered traders the best of both worlds.
ADSS Trading Platform
The ADSS Trading Platform is a comprehensive trading platform that offers traders the full range of instruments, and traders can enjoy the following:
· Free download on mobile and desktop
· Personal watchlist with favourite markets and instruments
· Precise manual order panel
· Customisable clean interface
· 100% live market rates
· Leading and competitive spreads
· Full range of ADSS trading instruments
· Dynamic platform with ‘Recently Reviewed’ panel updating to suit trader preferences
· Autochartist trade setups, for technical analysts looking to find patterns in price charts
MT4 Trading Platform
As one of the most popular trading platforms in the industry, MT4 requires no extensive introduction. ADSS traders who wish to participate in financial markets on MT4 can do so easily on mobile and desktop. They can access the full range of the broker’s instrument offering and trade with ADSS pricing.
Market analysis and educational resources
ADSS has an Analysis section that publishes market updates in two languages – English and Arabic. Updates are frequent, and they cover news events, price discovery alerts, and professional breakdown of price charts.
There are also plenty of bilingual educational resources in their Learn section. These include featured articles on how to begin trading CFDs, how to analyse financial markets, and how to trade economic indicators and releases. The Learn section contains three categories – Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced – as well as several tags, such as Risk management, Strategy, Technical Analysis, Markets, and Fundamentals. These filters are useful for sorting out the different kinds of content quickly and easily.
There is also a bilingual financial glossary, an FAQ on trading accounts, tutorials on platform usage, and webinars on how to trade for those who prefer watching videos over reading text.
ADSS offers a few avenues for partnership for those who wish to take their trading to the next level or potentially make income from beyond trading.
· Individual and corporate traders can become Introducing Brokers and take on their own clients.
· Fund Managers can tap into ADSS’s Multi-Account Manager (MAM) system on MT4 to manage client funds and monitor client portfolio performance.
· An affiliate program is available for those with an active financial or trading-related website or community.
· A referral program allows registered ADSS traders to earn rebates up to 5,000USD when new registrations are made with their signup link.